Monday, June 23, 2008

New Grill!

I picked up this bad boy today in Target for 30 bucks. Here's what's got me excited:

1. Big Handle so you don't have to lift near the grilling surface.
2. Big Area, it says 80 square inches, and my guess is it's close to about 8 deep by 10 wide. perfect for a long steak, or 2 burgers at the same time.
3. Floating Hinge! It's always been a bit of a challenge to get a chicken breast to cook evenly because of the shape, but now it should have more uniform grilling.
4. 2 giant grease trays and 2 spatulas. Now I can put one tray in the dishwasher and still have one under the grill.

Considering I paid 20 bucks 5 years ago for the classic small white one, I think this is a steal.

1 comment:

  1. I'm eagerly awaiting your review once you've put it to use a couple of times...it does sound like a really good deal, and I might be needing to get one soon!

    ReplyDelete