Thursday, July 21, 2011

Design Showcase: Burnsy Brew

This was a fun design side project that I'm pretty proud of.


For Niraj's homebrew adventure, I designed the labels and helped him come up with the names.

First, I started with the logo, building it based on the existing B bottlecaps to have a cohesive brand. Combining the y and w was a nice touch that gives it that extra logo-ness.

Then I worked with Burnsy to create a system where each label was distinct, yet clearly part of the Burnsy Brew brand. I love that we got full color bleeds to the edges. Nice labels for nice beers.

1 comment:

  1. You should be proud...these turned out awesome and really did add some serious pizzazz and cohesion that was much needed! I really liked how the logo turned out, and how the label designs were not overwhelming/cluttered/distracting but definitely gave each beer some really distinct personality. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete