Thursday, October 18, 2012

Album Release List

I've always wanted a service that would email me when one of my favorite bands releases a new album. A friend at work told me about iConcertCal. It didn't work. Then I tried some other shitty thing and it didn't work. Anyways, I made this so I can quickly check if any of my bands have anything new and I can easily add to it.

311
Alkaline Trio
Brand New
Cartel
Childish Gambino
Dashboard Confessional
Forever the Sickest Kids
The Get Up Kids
The Hold Steady
Incubus
Jimmy Eat World
Motion City Soundtrack
The National
Ozma
Panic at the Disco
Saves The Day
The Strokes
Vampire Weekend
Weezer

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried this?
    https://muspy.com/

    I haven't so I don't know if it's any good, but I remember wanting something similar and even thinking about making it but finding it difficult to find accurate info at the time. Maybe it'd be easier now...

    ReplyDelete