Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Royals Bandwagon

The last time the Royals made the playoffs, I hadn't yet turned two.

I have zero memories of the Royals being a good team. I don't really care about the Royals. I wouldn't buy a t-shirt even if they win it all. But I'll root for the Royals. (I'd also root for the Rockies but don't really care about them. The two franchises combined have a total of one postseason berth since 1996.)

That said, I'm ready to jump on the Royals bandwagon in October. (Regular season baseball is awful. Playoff baseball can be good sometimes.) Here's the current playoff picture.


The way it's shaping up now, the A's and Angels are the best teams in the AL, and the Royals could avoid both until the ALCS.

So yeah, if someone could start the engine on the bandwagon, I'll just run out and catch it as it goes by. (You're going to get some hop-ons.)

No comments:

Post a Comment