Saturday, October 31, 2015

It's 5-3 Royals in the bottom of the 8th. The announcers are talking about the Mets saving their closer, Familia, for Game 5 tomorrow.

As a Royals fan, all I've seen is Familia blow two out of two saves. So um, sure, save Familia for tomorrow. I'd love to see him again.

Edit: At 9:30 pm, taking a 5-3 lead into the bottom of the 9th with Davis on the mound, I was dreaming of Royals in 5. At 9:35 pm, there's two on, only one out. A home run wins it for the Mets. At this point, I'm thinking this series could go 7 games if that happens. At 9:39, there's a double play and the game is over. Royals up 3-1 in the series. They could end it tomorrow night. If they don't they'll have two chances at home. (I can't watch a potential Game 6, so I'd really, really love if they won it all tomorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment