Monday, June 27, 2016

My First New Car



The first car I ever drove was a blue Ford Tempo that was previously my Dad's car.
Then I drove a green Mazda Protege that was previously my Mom's car.
Then I drove a gray Toyota Corolla that was previously Brit's car.
Then I drove a silver Toyota Corolla that was previously Brit's Mom's car.

So this is the first car I've ever gotten to choose. It's also the first new car I've ever had. It also happens to be the first Honda and first black car. I remember wanting a black car back in college.

The silver Corolla had a lot of miles on it. It was time.









2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous car - love the pictures, especially the third to last (excellent tire shot)! It must feel great to have your first car. You seem to have gone through quite a few cars that you didn't get to choose, so this must have been an extra special experience for you. I'm glad you got the color of car you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your header image is possibly the best of any blog I have ever visited. That being said, great pick by going with a Civic. Honda cars are absolute studs, and you can definitely get, at the very least, 150,000 miles out of that car. Honda cars just plain last forever.

    ReplyDelete