Saturday, June 11, 2022

Avalanche vs Lightning for the Stanley Cup



You just knew it was going to be Tampa Bay.

Tampa has been my personal sports nemesis for the last couple years. 

The TB12 Bucs beat the Chiefs in Super Bowl LV and in the last two years of NHL Calcutta, Mark owned the Lightning and they've won the Cup two years running. This year I made sure to get the Lightning, just so they couldn't wrong me again, and yet here we are. I owned the final four NHL Calcutta teams so that's been clinched for a while. But now it's me vs Tampa once again. 

- - -


- - -

So the Lightning are going for a three-peat and the Avs are going for their third Cup but first in twenty years. 

Game 1 will be Wednesday in Denver. I'll be in Cleveland shooting a commercial but back in KC for the rest of the series. Let's get nuts.




No comments:

Post a Comment