Friday, January 20, 2006

West is Best?

But this week, I really have no idea. The homefield advantage is nonexistant in title games and of course every team is hot right now...

Seahawks 26-23
Broncos 27-20

That's right, I'm predicting an AFC West Super Bowl. If you don't remember, Seattle played in the AFC west until moving to the NFC West in 2002. As far as I know the Seahawks are the only team to switch conferences, making them the only team elgible to play a longtime divisional rival in the Super Bowl. This is the year.

But if you think you know better, I am throwing down the Gauntlet. Please make your predictions of scores and winners in the comments section.

7 comments:

  1. I also don't know. I do know one thing, my fantasy picks are all f-ed up.

    i'll take the seahawks 23-17
    steelers 14-10

    but i have no clue whatsoever and no rationale either

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's funny that the only 2 people that can find time to comment, are across the atlantic. although i think that west african sun has gone to bobby's brain if he thinks that the panthers will lose by 25.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, bobby's an idiot. they only won by 20. also, we both picked both games correctly, which is more than the commish can say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zing indeed. Perhaps the west African sun has gone to my head... To make me smarter. You ever think about THAT?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done bob-o. Not only did you pick both games correctly (as did mark) but you also foresaw a seahawk blowout, when many people questioned how ANY team could stop steve smith -- especially after he torched the alleged best D in the league.

    nice jobs boys.

    ReplyDelete