Monday, October 04, 2010

good weekend

After a tough week at work, I cooked the best homemade steak ever (12 oz. ribeye, pan-seared in olive oil, a little butter, touch of white wine at the end) and roasted asparagus. And then we watched some of our favorite tv shows, including a great 30 Rock.

Saturday, I did some errands, closed a Bank of America account. I had a Trader Joe's Roasted Rack of Lamb. And then we went to the drive-in and saw two good movies, Easy A and the Town. I think we both liked Easy A a bit better, it was genuinely funny.

And then Sunday, I played golf and got a par on a par-4 hole for the first time ever. I beat Mark in fantasy. The Chiefs didn't lose, and in fact became the only undefeated team in the league. And we're halfway to seeing mark get hit in the face with a burrito.

No comments:

Post a Comment