Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Top Ten of 2012

Honorable Mentions

Predicting My Own Death

Relationship Advice

Illini Go 10-0

True Story

Non-Sports Brackets







10. Mark Fever
Mark came to town.

9. Lyrical Analysis of Take Me Out To The Ballgame
Baseball coverage!

8. Fantasy Football and Advanced Probability
I had to break out some real maths for this one.

7. Revamped NFL Logos
Collected a bunch of interesting logos.

6. Essay: Miracle That Almost Wasn't
Short piece about the Miracle on Ice

5. Curling Championship Run
Our 4-0 season capped off by losing on the last shot.

4. Fixing NHL Math
I have lots of good ideas.

3. Avalanche OT Winner In Person
I'm Landeskoging right now.

2. Fixing the Electoral College
I seriously have too many good ideas.


...and what defined 2012 more than any other blog post...?
Number One

No comments:

Post a Comment