Thursday, April 11, 2013

I am much more nervous than last time. I really wasn't nervous last time.

Maybe because I know what I'm getting myself into. Probably because our life is about to become crazy.

I imagine it's like getting a job. When you're unemployed and you get hired, it's great. There might be long hours and you might be tired, but now you've got a paycheck and life is great.

But if you already have a job and now you're getting a second night job or something, well that's a different story. Now the time that you used to spend relaxing or buying groceries, that's gone. So then you're just working two jobs and sleeping and then you need to do something stupid like eat or write a letter so you start losing sleep.

I said that I imagine it's like getting a job, but I don't really know. I'll find out tomorrow.

1 comment: