Monday, September 15, 2014

Broncos beat Chiefs again, Peyton's Broncos 5-0 vs Chiefs

I don't even really care anymore. I was upset yesterday right when it happened. But eh, I expected the Broncos to win by 27.

I expected the Broncos to play much better, and the Chiefs to play much worse.

Yet that was a totally winnable game. It came down to just a few things. I'm just doing this from memory so it may not be accurate.

1. That punt. 4th and and a foot. It was only a 4 point game in the second quarter. Drive and take the lead. Or you punt and Peyton gets a touchdown.

2. That drive. Down 21-10, the Chiefs go on their longest (timewise) drive in 16 years. 10 minutes to open the 3rd quarter. They had a 1st and goal from the 4, I think. And got no points. I thought it was stupid to cut Succop to save money and it looks really stupid now.

3. That last drive. After not getting any points on drives 1 and 2 listed above, the Chiefs still had a 1st and goal with a chance to tie in the last two minutes. Again, couldn't get a touchdown when they needed it.

3 good chances, 0 points. In a 7-point game.


No comments:

Post a Comment