Saturday, January 10, 2015

Not the Broncos

Every year, once the Chiefs are eliminated I adopt a new team in the playoffs. That team is Not the Broncos. My hope is to ride out the Peyton era without them winning a Super Bowl.

This week there were 8 teams still alive, so it might seem like I have 7 teams to root for...but not really. I've got three teams.

Indy on the road.
Pats at home.
And the NFC Champ in Arizona.

The good news is I only need one team to win. For the Broncos to win three in a row, if you assume 50-50 chances in each games, that's a 12.5% chance of winning a Super Bowl. Or for my team, Not the Broncos, an 87.5% chance of winning.

The Colts knocked out the Chiefs last year in the playoffs. Now I'm hoping they can do the same to the Broncos.

No comments:

Post a Comment