Friday, September 11, 2015

Madden 16: PS4 Highlight

So I got a PS4. One of the cool features is how easy it is to record and share gameplay moments. Also, it's not an output of a replay editor--it's literally as I saw it on my screen. So in the clip below you can see how I start the play as Derrick Johnson and then switch--as Manning starts his throw I hit switch hoping to take control of someone in the secondary, but it briefly switches me to #70 Mike DeVito--and then at the :05 mark I switch to Eric Berry. You can see the route I take to get the ball. And then at the :09 mark you can see at the top of the screen that it credited me with a "user pick"--(meaning that I controlled the interception as opposed to controlling a different player while the pick happens.)




Bonus Fun Fact: At the very end of the clip you can hear the announcer say: "The Chiefs will use a timeout here, early in the second half." Obviously, the clock was already stopped on a change of possession and I had no interest in stopping the clock anyways. I accidentally called timeout trying to hit the share button.

1 comment:

  1. Well played. Are the Chiefs going to play the Lions in the PS4 super bowl?

    ReplyDelete