Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Rocket League: Hoops Highlights and more

In case you haven't heard, Rocket League introduced Hoops mode. It is pretty fun. Let's take a look.

Here's something that seems like it would be hard to do, but I have three videos of it.







Forget three pointers, this one is from my own three-point arc.



Here's a nice putback...he gets the roll!



This one is more of a true dunk, where I hit downward into the hoop.



This shot was probably going in anyways, but I made sure it did.



This next play is the one that made me jump out of my chair. It's an online game where we're up one and the clock is winding down. Saves like this are very difficult to make. The last view is from my teammate so you can see that he wasn't going to save it.




I've also got some non-hoops highlights.

This one is a 3v3 game but in this play I take on the other team by myself.



Here's an aerial shot with a very tight angle.



Here's an epic save.



And here's a no look save on the goal line to preserve the win.


No comments:

Post a Comment