Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Bucket List Progress

I've always been one for pursuing new endeavors, but in 2014 I started a legit bucket list. Entering 2021, I had accomplished 13 items on the list. Some notable ones include cooking a 5-course dinner, making a cookbook, and moving to Kansas City. 

And then in the last 5 months I checked off 5 new items on my list:

  • go zip-lining
  • lose weight and take new work pictures
  • take photos of the stars
  • visit Greece
  • take a Mediterranean cruise

Three of the things were work trips that fell into my lap (and of course the Greece cruise is a 2 for 1). For context I've currently got about 20+ more items left on the list, but most are travel destinations to visit. (So my current line of work seems fortuitous.)

So yeah, things are working out pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment