Friday, December 31, 2021

The Top Ten of 2021

Year two of a pandemic in the books and it feels like we're just getting started. 

Personally, the first half of my year was defined by a lot of healthy cooking and weight loss progress. And the second half of my year was defined by a lot of great travel experiences. (Which meant gaining some of the weight back, so it goes.)

Before we get to the top ten posts of 2021, here are some other notable posts that missed the cut:

Honorable Mentions

Big Ten Champs

Deep Dive on Big Ten Championships

Chicago Sights

Disc Golf Resurgence

The Poblano Incident



10. Hot Carnitas Hoagie
While the whole collection appears later, had to recognize my signature recipe I created this year.

9. Pasta Journey
This was short lived, but paved the way to a bigger cooking project.

8. Moments to Hang Onto
Capturing feelings from trips to Chicago and Asheville.

7. Mark Fever 2021
Mark bought me the best steak of my life and didn't win a single disc golf hole. What a guy.

6. Niraj Fever 2021
Just like the Lions, Mark comes up one notch short of Niraj. 

5. Living My Best Life
Keeping track of all the ways I'm trying to live well.

4. Remastered Vacation Pics
I went back and gave new life to old international photos. 

3. Daily Favorites: The Collection
My pandemic project was creating over 50 easy, healthy recipes to help me lose weight. I'll be using these forever.

2. Work Trip to Rome and Greece
Truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. 

and the best thing I accomplished this year: Number One

1 comment:

  1. Seems like this blog focuses on food and chiefs (fluctuating between primary focii), but up next is trolling the Lions/Me

    ReplyDelete