Friday, November 12, 2021

Remastered Vacation Pics from the Vault

Recapping my recent work trip to Rome and the Greek Isles made me realize something. Back in the day, Brit and I took four international vacations and I never properly posted recaps with pictures. Sometimes I did recaps without pictures and sometimes I posted links to a kodak or snapfish gallery as I was prioritizing prints. But I use this blog a whole lot more than I open up old printed photo albums. 

Plus...my new Google Pixel 5a has great and simple photo enhancing tools that make it easy to take washed-out photos and bump up the contrast/brightness. So I went through and properly recapped what I remember, with our old photos with some quick retouching. 

Here's a quick example of what I mean. On the left is what my camera took in 2008. On the right is with a one click enhance on my Pixel:



This was a fun project, to breathe new life into pictures from 15, 14 years ago. I backdated the posts to be accurate, but here's a collection of links here so I can see them all.



No comments:

Post a Comment