Friday, December 22, 2023

Best Movies I Saw in 2023

I started doing this last year, so let's do it again. 


As of today, I've marked that I've watched 1141 films all-time, and 111 this year.

Last year, I was at 1070 all-time films. So of the 111 this year, 71 were new and 40 were ones I had seen before.



Top 5 Movies That Came Out in 2023

For the record I saw both Barbie and Oppenheimer and they're not sniffing this list. 







I was about to do a top 5 I saw for the first time in 2023, but the only addition would have been Top Gun Maverick (2022). 

So instead I'll just do this, without any restrictions on when it came out or whether or not I had seen it before.:

Top 10 Movies I Saw in 2023

This year was different because I rewatched all the Wick and MI movies in preparation for their latest installments. Honorable mention to The Next Three Days and Law Abiding Citizen. 






- - -

No comments:

Post a Comment