Wednesday, August 06, 2008

nfl preseason eve

Croyle! Orton! Chiefs! Bears!
The NFL on FOX! Don't miss it!

The Chiefs come to Soldier Field tomorrow to kick off the preseason. Conventional wisdom is that the preseason isn't worth watching. But I'm afraid the Chiefs regular season might be the one that's not worth watching.

Since they're such a young team that needs to develop to talent, this is going to be another losing season. But I'm actually excited to watch these young players, some for the first time.

Is Croyle to Bowe the next Montana to Rice?
Unfortunately, Dorsey will not get a chance to put pressure on Orton/Grossman due to injuries.

Also, the supposedly radically new Madden 09 is dovetailing nicely with me getting a ps3, so I'll be getting that on Tuesday--in fact it's already ordered. So at least one version of Croyle will be awesome.

Oh, and I am so sick of Brett Favre. I don't give a shit what happens--I just wish he would have stayed retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment