Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm a man

I'm a man. I have a lawn. I have to water the lawn.

I was told to water it for about 20 minutes every other day. It had been a couple days, so I thought maybe it needed a half-hour. So I set up the sprinkler which covers half the lawn and turn on the outdoor faucet. And nothing happens.

So I go over to the hose and find the kink, stretch it out, and then get sprayed because now I'm in the sprinkler path.

I go back in and start doing something else. After who knows how long, I remember the sprinkler's running. I go outside and the lawn is soaked.

So I drag the sprinkler over to cover the other half of the lawn and set a timer for 20 minutes this time.

I'm a man.

4 comments:

  1. baby steps! i'm glad we don't own a house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought you were going to tell me that you're 40

    ReplyDelete
  3. If watering the lawn makes you a man, I was a man at age 11, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT WASN'T YOUR YARD! I'm a man! Come after me! I'm 40!

    ReplyDelete