Sunday, February 12, 2012

nhl 11 highlights

Ever since Christmas it's pretty much been non-stop hockey on the ps3. I played a 41 game season with the Avs, won the division by a game, made it the Stanley Cup Finals...and lost in game 7 in overtime...on a goal scored off a faceoff.

Then I played just the playoffs with the Avs. And won the Cup, sweeping the Bruins. Again the cup-winning goal came in overtime, this time in my favor.

So then I thought I would branch out and try a different team. I was looking for a team that had a legit elite deker. Thought about Crosby or Ovechkin, but then decided on Datsyuk.

It might seem like sacrilege for an Avs fan, but who cares.

Anyways, here's an awesome highlight of me flipping a backhander top shelf after getting the puck down low.



And then here's a great example of how much stick control this game gives players. I had a two-on-one and then deked the goalie for a backhand goal.


2 comments:

  1. did you choose datsyuk just so i would comment? watching him for the last ten years or so has been great. the guy does things with his stick and the puck that don't seem imaginable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't choose the Wings because of you. But I did put up the videos because I figured you would like them.

    ReplyDelete