Monday, December 15, 2014

Fantasy Breakthrough

It's going to be Fat Dave vs Fat Mac in Burnsy Sucks Super Bowl VI.

Really glad that I secured the #1 seed as I would have lost to either of the other teams in the playoffs, not to mention 5 other teams that didn't make the playoffs.

I've never made the Burnsy Sucks playoffs, so it's a nice thing to make the Super Bowl.

- - -

In my work league, I came up a bit short. I lost 208-216.

Had I rested some starters in week 12, I would have advanced to the Super Bowl to play the guy that I just lost to. (If I had lost in week, he would have been the #1 seed, not the #3 seed. I was locked into #2 no matter what.) Or if I had won one more game, I would have gotten the #1 seed and also advanced by beating the #4 seed. Regardless, it was a good season, and I still have a chance to get my money back for 3rd place.


No comments:

Post a Comment