Saturday, December 26, 2015

Best Restaurants in Denver

The inspiration for this post was the calzone I ate on the 23rd. I went to Parry's pizza to try and get a Pliny the Elder on tap (it had just sold out) but I still stayed for a beer and calzone. I'd already known they had great pizza and buffalo wings. But it hit me trying this calzone, that this is a really great restaurant. Which got me thinking about all the other places I love around here. It's too hard to do a true ranking, so I'm breaking them down by categories.


Sandwich: Snarf's

Burger: Crave

Hot Dogs: Mile High Vienna Stand & Biker Jim's

Mexican: Hacienda

Indian: Little India

Frozen Yogurt: Yogurtland

Breakfast: Snooze & Toast

Thin Crust Pizza/Beer: Parry's & Hops and Pie

Deep Dish Pizza: Patxi's

Fine Dining: Linger
Everything is good and since it's small plates you get to try at least 5 different dishes but it's not that expensive either. (Honorable Mentions: Vesta Dipping Grill, Rioja, Stoic & Genuine, Root Down)

Barbecue: Roaming Buffalo
I tried 12 barbecue restaurants before discovering something great. But when I did, it rivals the best I've had in Kansas City. It's pretty remarkable. This is my favorite restaurant in Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment