Thursday, December 17, 2015

Rooting For The Broncos

With 3 games to go, if the Chiefs can make up 2 games on the Broncos (Chiefs winning out and Broncos only winning one--or Chiefs winning two and Broncos losing out) then the Chiefs would grab the division, the #3 seed and a home playoff game.

So you'd think I'd be all over that. But this is not a normal year.

If you're the 5th seed you'll be playing Houston or Indy or Jax.
If you're the 3rd seed you'll be playing Denver or Pittsburgh or New York.

So I'd rather take the 5th seed and play on the road. Which means I'd rather the Steelers and Jets lose as much as possible. Which means I have to root for the Broncos.

Hold on, I just barfed.

Okay, I'm back. Maybe I'll just watch silently and be happy either way at the end, with the playoff help or a Broncos loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment