Monday, December 14, 2015

Madden Highlight



Running Commentary:
0:00 This is a specific scenario using my custom team Fro-Yo. I started using the Chiefs uniforms but since I was playing them in Franchise, I got burnt out and switched to using Saints/Lions.
0:28 Nantz says, "Another touchdown to increase the lead" when the Rams took the lead for the first time.
1:00 Boy, this guy's butt is really close to landing out of bounds, eh?
1:52 I've never returned a kickoff for a touchdown so I was thinking try and return it to the 30, get one play to the other 30 and kick a field goal.
2:00 I have to keep an eye on the clock because the last thing you want is to get tackled before the goal line with no time left.
2:08 The Rams players really seem to be celebrating my touchdown.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome.

    Jeff Fisher has some bitch tits in this game.

    Why were the Rams celebrating? Weird. Also, the commenters talked about getting momentum from the kick return TD. They didn't know the game was over?

    ReplyDelete