Saturday, March 26, 2016

Rocket League Online Highlight Collection

As I mentioned in my last post, I've been playing a lot of Rocket League online. Here are my best plays in my first 6 weeks of online play.


Here's an overtime goal where I had to adjust at the last second.



Another OT goal with a backwards bicycle kick.



Here are two more OT goals from tough angles.





Here's what would turn out to be the game winner from distance. I included the last scene just to show the final score.



How about some nice saves?







Here's the reason why you can't just always try to hit it. My teammate who had the best of intentions, knocked the ball away from me right before I was about to drain the OT winner. We'd lose this game.



This is a 1-on-1 comeback that went to OT. At 2:34 you I feint like I'm going for the ball so he attacks. The result is an easy score.



Here's what that last play looked like from his view. You can see that the ball obscures my path so it really looks like I'm about to hit the ball when he makes contact.



In this one my teammate makes a nice air pass, and I knock it home.



I saved the best for last. Here's my first aerial goal. It didn't actually register as an aerial hit, I guess I wasn't high enough. But still, I used my rocket boost to go up and get this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment