Friday, May 10, 2019

Chiefs Fav Five: 2019

It's been a while since I've done this. Not only is it fun, but it creates a great time capsule. None of my favorite Chiefs players from 2015 are on the team anymore. But hey, there are some new ones to put on!

Let's go through the roster

Travis Kelce
Mitchell Schwartz (first ever OL to even get honorable mention from me)
Patrick Mahomes (shocker)
Darwin Thompson (Damien Williams is good so I like him, but I have high hopes for the 6th round pick)
(WR is wide open. Sammy Watkins has a chance this year to join the club.)
Chris Jones
Tyrann Mathieu (Despite him not playing a snap for the Chiefs yet. Frank Clark will take time to earn this)
Juan Thornhill (another rookie)
(I also have hopes for a UDFA for the first time, Gary Johnson to make the roster. Mostly because he's a Johnson LB out of Texas.)
Harrison Butker


(2019 Training Camp Update: I'm already more excited about Mecole Hardman than Sammy Watkins. Watkins is the better player obviously, but it's fun to get excited about a rookie. Likewise, still very jazzed about Darwin Thompson. I know it's rare for rookies to actually turn into all-stars, but still.)

This was tougher than I thought. I like so many Chiefs players, but favorites, those are harder to come by.

5. Butker
4. Mathieu
3. Jones
2. Kelce
1. Mahomes

No comments:

Post a Comment