Friday, May 10, 2019

HC Housekeeping

A few notes about the blog itself.

First up, it always bothered me how I left the Denver Burrito Search unfinished. I had a two-way tie at the top and planned to go back to both one more time to declare a winner. Well, I had two years in Denver and never did it and then moved away. So this week I went back and declared a winner.

In going through the site looking for other series, I realized I hadn't done a Fav Five in a while so I fixed that.

And last, I'm excited about my personal 2020 Census project. In 2010 I took stock of where I stand on lots of things and it's fun to see how I change and grow. Here's what I'll be looking at in 2020:

  • favorite bands
  • favorite albums by my favorite bands (plus top ten favorite albums)
  • favorite foods
  • favorite movies
  • favorite video games
  • favorite books
  • favorite hobbies
  • favorite sports teams
  • projecting my personal future in 2030
  • predicting 2030 on a world/society scale
also these weren't a part of the 2010 census, but I did rank sitcoms in 2013. I should add favorite tv shows for 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment