Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Books I've Written

Bibliography as Written 

Roadside Attractions (2007) - This was only available through Lulu.com. Some friends bought printed copies and might still have them. This is equivalent to the rare, out-of-print first album.

Autopilot (2009) - This was originally available on Lulu.com. I also tried to get it traditionally published but no luck. So I self-published it on Amazon in 2011. Five years later I rewrote the ending, removed Autopilot from the store and re-published it as a new book: Bangs & Crashes. 

Pie for Breakfast (2013) - I self-published to Amazon paperback and ebook.

Choose Your Own Trump (2018) - I self-published this choose your own adventure in paperback on Amazon.


Bibliography as Currently Available

Pie for Breakfast (May 2013) - non-fiction personal essays
Bangs & Crashes (January 2016) - novel (fiction)
Choose Your Own Trump (January 2018) - choose your own adventure (fiction)

- - -

I had to separate these lists so I could see when I actually finished. The whole re-mixing a book and republishing it kinda throws off the timeline.

- - -

I'm starting a new book. It's kind of dumb to say that when I haven't written a word, but I've always been dumb in that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment