Sunday, September 06, 2020

2020 calcutta

A good strategy would have been get one of Ravens/Chiefs without overpaying, then try to get as many lottery tickets in the NFC. One of Saints/Seahawks/Packers, one of Cowboys/Eagles, then some from Rams/Vikings/Bears. 

I went all in on the Chiefs from the first pick, making it hard to rack up teams. I did get Packers at a low price early, but should have made a better attempt to get the Seahawks. In hindsight, instead of buying Colts, I should have nominated the Seahawks much earlier. Either I get them, great, or I know I don't have them, so I could have then made adjustments and gone after Cowboys or Eagles. In the end, I ended up having to choose between Texans and Bills, and went Bills but overpaid because it was the end. 


As usual, I don't like most of Matt's teams. Saints and Texans are good but beyond that...

Mark got great value for the Ravens, solid pickups in Cowboys, Vikings, Titans. I bet he wishes he had spent money earlier on Eagles or Packers instead of waiting to end up with Cardinals. 

Niraj got the Seahawks that I wanted. Patriots was good value, but I think 49ers are an overpay. 

Kirat got the most teams, which is usually a good strategy. I think he overpaid for the Bucs but Rams are nice value and the Chargers at 30 cents is pretty ridiculous. I know I picked them to finish 4th, but some places think they could contend for the division. It sucks when I don't want a team, but also don't think they should go for that low. No one bid on teams like the Chargers, so we could end up spending over 4 bucks on Panthers, Bengals, and Cardinals at the end. 


No comments:

Post a Comment