Sunday, August 29, 2021

disc golf 8.29.21

I'll be honest, the whole way through I thought I was playing a lot worse. 

I played the same course that I played last weekend, and am comparing my scores to a built-in +1 handicap on each hole. 


My second shot of the day went into the woods like five feet in front of me. Just a terrible release point. 

On 9, I once again had an amazing drive and had a makable putt for my 2nd shot. It hit the basket lip and looked like it was going in, but bounced out. Still was in for three, a birdie by my standards. 

On 18, I had a makable putt and just missed. That was the difference between this round and my previous, was last weekend I made that putt.

- - -

14 and 15 are tough holes, I've gotten one-over on them both times I've played. Uphill, tight fairways, hard to get any distance on them. 

Turns out knowing the course didn't lead to massive improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment