Monday, January 10, 2022

2021 NFL Prediction Recaps

Calcutta Draft Thoughts I feel like these have held up pretty well. Even nailed the general order of how we would finish. To be accurate, I did need the help of an all-time choke job from Matt's teams. Not long ago the Ravens were the #1 seed, the Chargers were playing for a division title, and the Colts were going to be the team no one wanted to face. Yikes. Oh yeah, and the Cardinals dropped from the best record in the league to a wild-card spot. Oof.

2021 NFL Preview Before the seasons started, I went 6 of 8 on division winners. I picked the Chiefs over Packers which is looks like a ticket you'd want to own right now. Hard to believe I give these picks out for free.

Early Playoff Picture After Week 6, I wrote that 5 NFC teams seemed safe (Cardinals, Bucs, Packers, Cowboys and Rams), that Giants and Lions were a cross-off, and that the two wild-card spots would come down to Saints, Vikings, Bears, Panthers. The 49ers were 2-3 and the Eagles were 2-4. Good job by both to fight back.

On the AFC side, I thought there were 5 safe teams (Bills, Ravens, Chargers, Chiefs and Titans) with the Raiders seeming fine without Gruden and the Bengals and Browns fighting for a wild-card spot. I mentioned every AFC North team except the Steelers and nobody would have mentioned the Patriots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment