Thursday, January 20, 2022

Lions Playoff Update

I thought of this post over the weekend but didn't do it because I was getting the hint that I was too mean to my friends. So I let it go. 

And then I got this comment:



Ask and ye shall receive. 

Here is a chart from 2015 showing the last playoff win for each NFL team. 


If you direct your attention at the left side of the chart there are 5 teams that as of 2015 hadn't won a playoff game in the 21st century. 

Well since this chart was made, the Chiefs have won 8 playoff games including a Super Bowl.
The Bills have won 3.
The Browns have won 1. 
The Bengals have won 1.

In fact, the Chiefs, Bills and Bengals are all still active in the playoffs this year and the Browns were a preseason favorite who's season got derailed due to injuries.

Which leaves one franchise who hasn't won a playoff game since Silence of the Lambs came out. 

1 year of Bush.
8 years of Clinton. 
8 years of Bush. 
8 years of Obama.
4 years of Trump.
2 years of Biden.

Okay fine, it's been a long time. But because they've been bad for so long, I'm sure they've spent one of their top picks on a good QB and are ready to turn things around.

1 comment:

  1. Well, when you put it like that, sure seems like only an idiot would keep rooting for the Lions. The gap between the Lions and Dolphins is pretty incredible.

    ReplyDelete