Sunday, November 20, 2022

MAHOMES IS INEVITABLE: Birthday Win over Chargers

When the Chargers scored with 1:46 left, they put up a graphic. 

Chargers expected win percentage: 74%
Chiefs expected win percentage: 26%

I laughed. Do they know who the Chiefs quarterback is? My concern was not whether Patrick Lavon Mahomes was going to go down the field and score. The only concern was would they leave the Chargers too much time. 

Remember when Chargers were so excited to beat the Chiefs in the regular season that they printed t-shirts? LOL. 



Mahomes and Kelce were fired up after that score. I hope somebody was mic'd up. 

Winning my birthday game is always the #1 regular season I want to win. Thank you, Patrick. Excellent birthday present. Best QB in the league does it again. 



Mahomes to Kelce for 3 TDs. The Hat Trick for Patrick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment