Thursday, February 15, 2024

I Wasn't There: Super Bowl LVIII Parade

I'd gone to the last two parades and they were great experiences, but I wasn't feeling it this year for a couple reasons. It's a busy week already with trying to capture all my thoughts here and take care of my work stuff and it's Valentine's Day too. Plus, with all the crowds, it does end up being a lot of standing around and waiting. But mostly, I had just done it last year, and gotten up close to Mahomes, Chris Jones among others. I didn't really feel like I could top it. 

I also didn't know if Swift was going to be there, and if she was thought the crowds might be too insane. Plus, I thought it would be kind of fun to watch on TV for a change and get better angles and hear the coverage, etc.

Unfortunately, this event had a tragic ending. I don't regret skipping this one. 

So I don't have any pictures of my own. But through the power of the internet, here are some of the pictures I found:














No comments:

Post a Comment