Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Infinite Craft

So there's this game called Infinite Craft. You start with Water, Fire, Wind and Earth and by combining those elements, you create new ones, which you can then combine infinitely, even creating things that no one else has ever created. 

When you combine Las Vegas + New York it crafts Atlantic City.

I was first introduced to it on YouTube, where I saw as a competitive race to get to certain topics. 

As a solo experience, it can be somewhat interesting, but I found that I needed a target. So I thought why don't I see if I can get to Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs. 

On my own I made it to New York and Park and Campfire but I had no idea how to get to either a human or football. So I looked up a guide to get me started. 

It got me to football and then I started on my quest to craft Patrick Mahomes. 

Along the way, I got some really funny combinations, so I started keeping track of them:

Super Bowl + MVP = Tom Brady (annoyingly)
Tom Brady + Player = Cheater (amazingly)
Chicago + MVP = Jordan
Jordan + Kobe = LeBron
Chicago + Cheater = Politician
Michael Jordan + LeBron = God
Jordan + Soybeans = Soy Sauce

This was the best one, so I made a quick video:


All of that was great, but I never really got close to Kansas City. 

I moved on. Later I was showing the site to Grant, and he said what could we combine with fire. And I was like, well if you combine Chicago and Fire, I'm sure you'll get the Great Chicago Fire. So I did that, and it crafted Bulls. I was confused for a while, but then I realized it interpreted Fire in that moment at Chicago Fire (soccer team). So it gave me another sports team. 

But that gave me an idea. 

Bulls + Fire = Steak
Steak + Fire = Barbecue
Barbecue + City = Kansas City

Holy Hannah, I did it. And what a way to get to Kansas City too! From there it wasn't that hard.

Kansas City + MVP = Mahomes
Mahomes + Chiefs = Super Bowl
Mahomes + Kansas City = Super Bowl
Chiefs + Park = Arrowhead
Mahomes + Kobe = GOAT


Then I started combining Mahomes with everything I could think of and soon I created 6 terms that no one else had ever crafted. These are called Discoveries.


Interestingly, I was not the first person to craft Corn Mahomes.


No comments:

Post a Comment