Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Recap

Well played Mark...

Here's the recap for how we did for each round:

Sweet Sixteen
Mark: 4/8
Dave: 5/8

Elite Eight
Mark: 0/4
Dave: 1/4

Final Four
Mark: 4/4
Dave: 1/4

Champ:
Mark: 1/2
Dave: 1/2

Extra Champ Picks:
Mark: 3/7
Dave: 6/7 + 2 points for getting MOP


Total Without Extra Picks:
Mark: 9/18
Dave: 8/18

Total With Extra Picks:
Mark: 12/25
Dave: 16/25

It should be noted that Mark did state his opposition to the extra picks based on lack of knowledge - er, avaibility to coverage. So that's why I calculated the totals with and without the extra picks. So after all that, we have shown that we know as much about basketball as a flipping a coin. Or maybe basketball has shown us that it's more unpredictable than ever.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, you really killed me with those extra picks. until next year. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. While the extra picks I think show that I won the Championship Round, I'm not sure they should be given equal weight to the other picks throughout the tourney. So I see this as sort of a dual national championship, with you winning the AP vote, and me the coaches, or something like that.

    Man, I almost won pickspal last week. Damn.

    ReplyDelete