Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Fantasy Football Champions

This post is merely to serve as a reminder to the future when we all forget who won what year. I'm not 100% sure this is right, but this is what we think. (Also, I don't feel bad for Burnsy who won fantasy survivor and I'm pretty sure he won some March Madness money, too.)

So this means that Mark is on an active 3-peat for regular season. And he's won something every year. Ugh.

03 Regular Season: Dave
03 Playoffs: Mark

04 Regular Season: Mark
04 Playoffs: Dave

05 Regular Season: Mark
05 Playoffs: Matt

06 Regular Season: Mark
06 Playoffs: Mark

1 comment:

  1. Yeesh, I didn't realize Mark was on such a regular season streak!

    And yeah, football's not my forte...I enjoy watching it though. And I'm pretty sure Mark will always hate me for that fantasy survivor win :)

    ReplyDelete