Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Top Ten Of 2005/2006

You know the drill: They say it's going to be a new episode, but it's just a clip show some rookie editor slapped together. Well, this collection of writing really took hold at the start of the 2005 NFL season, and 258 posts later, I think I can find at least 10 good posts. So here's my holiday clip show, my top ten list, or the best 3.88% that I have to offer.



#10. Pardon the Interruption, but I'm Smarter than Mark

If only for the Photoshop job.


#9. Introducing the 9 Day Week

Perhaps the first of my many suggestions for fixing the world.


#8. The Gaucho Way of Preparing Meat

A recap of a meatravaganza!


#7. The Greatest Game Ever Played

A tribute to gutsy coaching of Dick Vermeil and the 2005 Chiefs.


#6. Six Degrees of Kyle Orton

A serious look at NFL quarterbacks.


#5. Why I Married a Vegetarian

A semi-serious cost benefit analysis of marrying someone who doesn't eat meat.


#4. You Must Be Fucking With Me

A satiric look at how Blockbuster patronizes me.


#3. How Far We've Come

A personal timeline of football video games.


#2. Here's what a BCS Playoff would look like

How I solved one of the biggest problem in sports.


#1. Buying a Cow

"Why buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free?"

1 comment:

  1. the gaucho way of preparing meat takes me back to my best meal EVER. holy shit.

    and while i did pass on reggie bush, i realized my mistake and took vince young. and then marques colston in the 7th round.

    ReplyDelete