Friday, March 24, 2006

Pardon the Interruption, but I'm Smarter than Mark


To quickly recap the outcome of the first day of the sweet 16:
Dave 3 out of 4
Mark 1 out of 4

We were both right about Memphis, and we were both wrong about UCLA covering the 4 point spread.

My hope is that we can continue picking spreads, picking the final 15 games of the tournament. (all spreads via pickspal hoops1001)

In fear that I won't be able to get to a computer before Saturday's games, I will pick them now. I'm going with the favorites:
-3 Texas
-3 Memphis

5 comments:

  1. Also, I forgot to mention this before. Excellent work photoshopping the PTI piece. Almost as good as "Hershey Highway". Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pardon the reInterruption, but I'm smarter than the Commish.

    I picked 3 out of the 4 games correctly and he only got 2 of them right on day two of the Sweet 16.

    Still, the Commish won 5-4.

    On to the Elite 8.

    This is really boring.

    I want to take
    -3 Texas and
    -3 Memphis.

    I just sat here for 5 minutes trying to pick a game to switch, but I can't. We'll have to differ tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For tomorrow I'm going with

    + 8 George Mason
    - 1.5 Villanova

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave, did you take the pictures of Chicago city scape, They are really good. Doesnt really pertain to this topic but just curious. I really like your blog; Oh yeah and you were both way off on the texas and memphis picks. Right now I will tell you final is LSU vs UCONN; Ucon wins the tourney with the most lack luster run of any team in the history of the tourney. 77-72

    ReplyDelete
  5. as of 1:40 central time, george mason-uconn has started and is now locked. mark, you have a couple hours to still pick

    - 1.5 Villanova
    + 1.5 Florida

    ReplyDelete