Friday, October 13, 2006

You Must Be Fucking With Me


No way.

There' s no chance that is true.

A free rental? No fucking way. You're out of your mind.

You mean I can get one tonight? For free? Fuck you, you must be joking.

Are you serious? I mean I have gotten these free rental coupons every week for the past 8 months, but I still don't believe you.

I beleive that I can rent a movie from you, but for free? You must be full of shit, you sick fuck. Why do you play these sadistic games with me? I'll see you in hell, Blockbuster.

3 comments:

  1. What's going on here? What's the deal with the free rental that you seem to have a huge issue with?

    Also, Beutjer for Heisman

    ReplyDelete
  2. kinda a lot of swearing going on here . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez, I thought this was a family blog! Now parents are going to put you in their parental control blacklists and you're going to lose half your readers.

    ReplyDelete