Friday, October 27, 2006

My wife is good to me

One of the benefits of writing a post with that title, is now I can tell her that I wrote about her and make her go read my blog. Then I can point out how good I am at predicting football scores.

I'm generally a nice guy with a few quirks, but it's still impressive that she puts up with me and my little football helmets on the tv, how I not only watch sports on tv, read about sports on the internet, but also play the corresponding sports through video games. She's so good to me, she'll even go with me to watch the Chiefs host the Broncos at a sports bar that has Sunday Ticket in O'Fallon on Thanksgiving night because they decided to air the game exclusively on NFL Network--that's how good she is to me.

She's also good to me because she empties out the dishwasher every day, lets me control the Tivo, and when I come home after a bad day, she acts extra goofy to cheer me up.

And all I have to put up with is a few dozen half-drunk cans of soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment