Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Game I Dare Not Speak Of

I have found the pandora's box of online games. It has amazing powers: it is a soccer game, but instead of human players, you have a team of cars. There are 8 international teams to choose from, each with thier own characteristics: Brazil is fast and wild, Germany is slower with better cornering. This game is fantastic, although such powers comes with a curse.

Of the 4 computers that have attempted to play the game, none has been able to continually play the game perfectly.

On my Mac at work, the game run smoothly - fast and exciting - but it only lasts for so long. Whether its 5 minutes, or 10 seconds, inevitably the game freezes, and I have to force quit the browser (both Firefox and Safari).

Both PC's I have at home, run the game without crashing, but at a pace so slow that it loses the spirit of the game.

And a friend using a Mac at his office has already reported that it effectively froze his entire computer.

Here's the game, play at your own risk:

Car Soccer!

1 comment:

  1. That game really is incredible, and at home I'm able to run it without any issues. Haven't tried it from work.

    ReplyDelete