Friday, October 27, 2006

I like food a little too much

I don't really have a good explanation either. Food is just fuel for my body.

I mean, some people gorge themselves on fine cinema, or even hallucinatory drugs. Makes sense. These are things designed purely for pleasure, enjoyment. But I've taken eating, a necessary fact of life, and turned it into pleasure. And it's to the point that the food I eat, is unhealthy. And why? My tastebuds are only enjoying the food for seconds at a time, of an event that lasts about 10 minutes. And then it's gone. It really is a fleeting pleasure.

On a related note, I'm convinced that the Hint of Lime Tostitos, really have a hint of lime and crack, because (combined with sour cream) I've never seen such an addicting product.

No comments:

Post a Comment