Saturday, January 12, 2008

playoff picks, round 2

Seattle +7.5
Jags +13
Colts -9
Cowboys -7.5


Last Week: 3-1

I really would have loved to post more this week, but work was beyond bananas.

I think the Wild Card games worked out perfectly, to set up the best matchups. I also think it's funny that no one is giving a team with Tomlinson a chance. Also, doesn't 13 seem a little high for the Jags? Down the stretch, all the Pats games were close. Now all of a sudden they're back to blowing teams out?

For what it's worth I think all the home teams will win.

1 comment:

  1. I really would have loved to read more posts this week, but I can settle for reading about these games. I agree that the wild card games set up the best weekend possible. Jags-Pats is a lot more interesting to me (it seems) than Pitt-NE. All of the match-ups have something to them. Sadly, I also think that all of the home teams are going to win. However, something tells me that won't happen.

    Also, I think this is the biggest week in fantasy, playoff edition. This sets the tone for next week, which could arguably call the biggest week. With so many options now, you have to get ahead while maintaining flexibility.

    ReplyDelete