Wednesday, February 27, 2008

the sad tale of dee brown

While Deron is making 4 million a year on a championship contender, Dee is playing in the Turkish League. It looks as if he spends his time blogging and posting on his own forum, where he posts answers like these:

Dee: The Turkish league is the second best league in Europe to me, it is full with talent and I love Galatasaray basketball club and my teammates. I'm so glad I came over here to play in Turkey.

Dee: I really do miss (Champaign) and wish I had another 4 years to play and attend school. Thanks for the great message and question I hope and pray I'm back in the NBA next season!

He's also got his own "mixtape." And it's just about like you'd imagine.

As for Turkish highlights, this about sums it up.

1 comment:

  1. i think the announcers were way off. it wasn't goaltending.

    also, i somehow stumbled onto the fact that dee has been playing in turkey. because turkey (and greece) is on my list of close trip destinations, i even thought about trying to see him play while in turkey.

    ReplyDelete