Tuesday, August 17, 2010

2010 census: favorite films

Another post in the 2010 Census series, basically a time capsule so I can see what I was into.

Here are my top ten favorite films, chronologically:

Groundhog Day (1993)
Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Pulp Fiction (1994)
Seven (1995)
The Big Lebowski (1998)
Fight Club (1999)
Memento (2001)
Adaptation (2002)
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)
Inception (2010)

Honorable Mentions:

Back To The Future (1 & 2)
Little Miss Sunshine
American Beauty
Fugitive
Anchorman
Almost Famous
Dark Knight

And maybe some more that I've missed...leave 'em in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. that's a good list. but what about THE OTHER GUYS?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were such a Lebowski fan. And what about the Usual Suspects...what a twist! (sarcasm)

    Possibly some others you like, or I've connected with you in some way:
    Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
    Soul Plane
    Mr. 3000
    Snake Eyes
    Panic Room

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should sue you for libel for the Soul Plane comment.

    ReplyDelete