Friday, August 13, 2010

Fav Five 2010

3rd year running...first a look back.

2009 Dave

Hon. Mention: Dorsey and Flowers/Carr

5. Charles
4. Thigpen
3. D. Johnson
2. Cassel
1. Bowe

2009 Mark

1. Megatron
2. Barry Sanders
3. Incomplete
4. Incomplete
5. Incomplete

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2010

The players that I think are good, but are hard to get excited about, are Thomas Jones, our kicker Succop and punter Colquitt. I kinda like Chambers, but whatever.

5. Cassel
4. Flowers/Berry (stars of the secondary)
3. McCluster (The Dex-Factor)
2. Bowe
1. Charles

Charles is awesome, I would love it for him to break every record that LJ owns. Bowe has got in trouble, but I still think he's great. High hopes for Dexter and Berry.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not excited for this Lions team at all. A combination of being so bad for so long and fantasy football being so much fun. And, there's not much to get excited about. Maybe Stafford can stay healthy and connect with Megatron. Maybe Suh can anchor the defense. But that's about all.

    When listing FAVORITE players, though, it's hard.

    1. Barry Sanders
    2. Calvin "Megatron" Johnson
    3. Jason Hanson (he still kicks for us, right?)
    4. Incomplete
    5. Incomplete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, come on Mark!

    Even I can come up with a fav five for the Lions.

    1. Megatron
    2. Suh
    3. Jahvid Best
    4. Stafford
    5. Barry Sanders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Favorite? I don't think we define the word the same way. Suh, Best, and Stafford haven't done anything yet. They very well could be great, but I'd like to reserve judgment for now. We'll see.

    I've been burned too many times.

    ReplyDelete