Tuesday, November 26, 2013

nfl predictions 2013: take three

After 12 weeks, I'm updating the playoff picture:

AFC Division Winners
Broncos
Patriots
Bengals
Colts

Wild Cards
Chiefs
???????

In The Hunt
Chargers
Jets
Dolphins
Ravens
Steelers
Titans

It sure seems like the Broncos and the Patriots are the only serious teams in the AFC. I'm never quite sure what I'm going to get out of the Bengals or Colts. Either one could have a home playoff game vs KC and beat the Chiefs, but at this point, I'm expecting a Manning-Brady rematch in the AFC Championship. Which would at least be a great game. As for who grabs the 6th spot...the Chargers seem like the best team, but I'd put my money on Steelers, maybe the Ravens.

1 Broncos
2 Patriots

6 Steelers at 3 Bengals
5 Chiefs at 4 Colts



NFC Division Winners
Seahawks
Saints
Eagles
Packers

Wild Cards
Panthers
49ers

In The Hunt
Cowboys
Lions
Bears
Cardinals

The NFC North is a 3-team race that could go either way. The NFC East will likely come down to the last game, Cowboys vs Eagles. I think the Cowboys finish 8-8 for the third straight year and miss the playoffs again.

1 Seahawks
2 Saints

6 49ers at 3 Eagles
5 Panthers at 4 Packers

My Panthers Calcutta pick keeps looking better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment